Sunday, July 30, 2006

Deja Vu?

What is deja vu? Within less than a year time I have had 3 people tell me they have just experienced a deja vu moment with me in it and according to google the phenomenon is rare? My first deja vu was with a wierd irish banker who kind of evaporated from my life. We were eating dinner at midtown sapa restaurant http://www.sapanyc.com/ (very nice zen place with good food). He then informed me that his dejavu experience generally mark a major life change. Well i guess the major life change wasn't with me because i have only seen him once since. Then a very stupid self-obsessed childish furniture designer at a boring restaurant in the village and he told me the same thing. (I am pretty sure this wasn't a come on line because we both didn't hit it off and were ready to go our separate way within minutes). My last deja vu was eating dinner with my cousin in a little restaurant on the upper west. He said he just had a deja vue of us eating together. To which i told him what the banker told me about the major life change, which i can confirm that he has just left his girlfriend of 6 years and is planning on moving to the west coast.

So why are all the people which have no real substantial bearing on my life experienceing deja vus with me?

Coincidence, freaky energy, or is this a sign of something to come?

As for me I am planning of leaving my 3 year job which I can not longer pretend to care about or care enough to show up for on time.

Any ideas on deja vu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory - Blogged