Friday, October 13, 2006


Hope you like my little cow. I made him while writing the adventures of "Baby Chick". Which reminds me I have to do a lot of editing before i put I blog it.

I have let myself go to weed. In order to remedy this woeful situation I have decided to make my resolutions early. I um think i will try to make them easy so I can feel confident about maintaining them.

1- keep my room clean (you haven't seen my room and neither have I ..... I just see the havoc in it.)I think someone could hide under the piles of clothing i make without me ever finding them.

2- Blog every day rain, snow, hail or sun shine! I will write at least three words.

3 - Put as much possible time into studing to become a webmaster.

I will let you guys know how it turns out. I also plan to throw some daily yoga into it. Even if it means just a 5 minute shoulder stand which also can count toward meditation!

Ok back to my dream weaver tutorials and early to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory - Blogged