Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oooops....I already broke my new years resolutionabout blogging everyday....I pooped out yesterday and didn't blog. I hate that and now i notice that it's 12:43 so I think i missed 2 days of writing....i will forgive myself quickly and realign with my efforts.

Today they just announced that the Harry Potter book would be available July 21st! I am so excited about it. However I promised myself that I wouldn't read it because it would be to sad to read the last HP book ever and even sadder that Rowling announced she was going to kill off 2 main characters. I don't think I want to take the chance of losing Hermione or Harry or Ron. No I really can't let them go they are really all indespensible to my happiness. They are my friends and my buffer zone from the harsh realities of dreary, mundane, and cruel life. The help me dream, go to sleep at night, trudge through my days, wake up on cold mornings. They embody hope, creativity and magic.

I am still afraid of reading but I know I will probably be tempted to anyway and end up doing so....I still don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory - Blogged