Wednesday, March 10, 2004

My feet our cold. Morning are so difficult when it's cold and our covers are so soft and warm. But then if we stay in bed there is regret. Regret for all that wasted time when we needed to clean our rooms, write our blog, shower, eat. Regret as we rush through a morning in frantic motion only to watch our train wiz thoughtlessly by.

Thought of the day will probably ensue as such:
- try to find a a train door with a few people as possible so I can find a group of empty seats
- why do they always sit next to me, is it because I am thin
- I hate the LIRR, they pack us in like animals.
- I hate the people who ride it everyday and complacently pay their fee without ever thinking how the service doesn't match the price.
-I hate the fact that the LIRR has become a monopoly and the only people that profit are a few selfish executives who hoard the money, never reinvesting back into the company as they would have to, if it were not a monopoly.
-I hate the way people don't realize that these same executives would never use the LIRR that they know full well is outdate, garbage. Smaller less wealthy countries have better transportation. France has a train that's average spead is 140 miles per hour.
- I hate the way our ancestors fought for a revolution so they could representation in their governement and how we accept unfairness and abuse without ever protesting.
- I hate idle complacency. Our immediate comfort over the greater good.
- I hate the way we have become a push button culture, that always chooses the easiest road never questioning our actions, purchases, governement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory - Blogged