Saturday, January 27, 2007

Isn't fate a strange thing. You go on hundreds of interviews trying your best and then when you aren't paying attention and don't care you suddenly just get the job.

You know, I don't even want a job, I just want the money, but that is what everyone wants. Money without work. Then I could spend my time gaining public support for causes that I believe are important. Saving the earth, protecting endangered species, limiting presidential campagne funds so that all candidates have a set maximum amount to work with. Why should the balance be tilted in the favor of the candidate who campagne was bought with tainted money and expectation from donors that things will be pushed their way?

Isn't this more important?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory - Blogged