Sunday, June 24, 2007

Not Again

I have this friend that thinks i should put myself back on the dating market. I try to tell her, uh, i am not the dating type and now that i have been out it for a while I am even less so. I don't want to dress up and pretend I care what they say or where they work or who their names are and all those things you must remeber when you date. Truth is, I am too tired and don't care about having a relationship anymore. I feel as if fate hasn't sent the correct person to me yet, well it's time to move on and stop dreaming.

Some people are just meant to be solo and i am pretty sure i am one of those people.

Sure there are days when i still hope and dream, but for the most part, I think I have come to terms with the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory - Blogged